Hunterdon Healthcare Opens COVID-19 Hotline for Community
Hunterdon Healthcare has created a hotline for the community to call in with questions regarding Coronavirus. The Hunterdon Healthcare COVID Hotline can be reached by calling 908-788-6440. The hotline will be open seven days a week, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
How You Can Help Hunterdon Healthcare
The Hunterdon Healthcare community has been rallying to help as the COVID-19 crisis escalates. Here are the most pressing needs now and ways you can assist:
Make a Monetary Donation
Hunterdon Healthcare has established a COVID-19 Support Fund. All donations will be used in Hunterdon Healthcare’s Coronavirus disease response efforts and help those affected in our community. Any amount is helpful and greatly appreciated. Click here to donate.
- N95 masks – if you have a surplus personal or business supply of N95 masks, we can use them
- Other supplies – eye goggles, surgical gloves, sterile gowns, comfortable and washable footwear (CROCS/adult sizes), video baby monitors
- Food donations for staff – are welcome but please coordinate with us so that supply matches the needs at that time
- All purpose thread – any color
- Rated 1/4 inch elastic
- CPAP Machines
- Donate Blood. To schedule an appointment, call 908-788-6405 or email: Cconroy@hhsnj.org.
- If you would like to order a Go Bag for a clinical staff member at Hunterdon Medical Center, please visit https://getpillowpak.com/ and use promo code ‘HMC’ at checkout to receive 20% off your order. Select option ‘deliver to Hunterdon Medical Center’ and your donation will be delivered free of charge.
Process for Donation of Physical Items
Please call the Hunterdon Healthcare Foundation 908-788-6141 for all donations of physical items to coordinate drop-off. A staff member will meet you at an agreed-upon location on the Hunterdon Medical Center campus to accept your donation.
A Note on Food Donations
Some of our local restaurants have been having been selling gift cards that are designated for HMC staff for food. This has been a great benefit to us, but also is helping the restaurant community during this difficult time. All food will need to be coordinated by calling 908-788-6141.
Coronavirus Information Page
Hunterdon Healthcare is committed to keeping our community informed about the latest information regarding the coronavirus. Please visit our website, www.hunterdonhealthcare.org for the latest information regarding COVID-19. In addition, like and share information from our Hunterdon Healthcare Facebook page.
Hunterdon County Department of Health posts COVID Cases by Municipality